The Tapology Forums

Topic:

Threads

• Middle Easy : Rose Namajunas Confident She’ll Fight For The Title ‘Really Soon’ After Beating Tracy Cortez At UFC Denver
  • Bad Left Hook : Goodman breaks hand in win over Worawut
  • Bad Left Hook : Sam Goodman breaks hand in win over Chainoi Worawut
  • UFC.com : Andre Petroski: Moving Onto The Next One
  • Middle Easy : Joe Rogan Speculates Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Was Fixed, Says ‘The Predator’ Is PFL’s ‘Only Way’ Of Getting Attention
  • MMA Junkie : Bellator adds Lorenz Larkin, Raufeon Stots to San Diego event
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Big fights in the pipeline’: Eubank Jr signs with Boxxer, has designs on Canelo and Crawford
  • Bad Left Hook : ‘Big fights in the pipeline’: Chris Eubank Jr signs with Boxxer, has designs on Canelo and Crawford
  • MMAFighting.com : Ex-champ Douglas Lima books first fight since re-signing with Bellator
  • UFC.com : UFC PARTNERS WITH NEW JERSEY DEVILS AND PRUDENTIAL CENTER TO VISIT LOCAL CHARITIES AS PART OF UFC 302 FIGHT WEEK
  • MMA Junkie : Cancellations soured Joshua Van before Charles Johnson stepped up: 'I love everything he stands for'
  • MMA Mania : New-Look Diaz Motivated By ‘Embarrassing’ Loss To Paul
  • MMAFighting.com : Alex Pereira and Artem Vakhitov argue over past fights, Vakhitov offers ‘to settle the issue in the UFC octagon’
  • MMA Junkie : PFL officially launches PFL Africa with Francis Ngannou as chairman
  • MMAFighting.com : The MMA Hour with Dustin Poirier in studio, Rose Namajunas, Michael Page, Amanda Serrano, and Brendan Loughnane at 1 p.m. ET
  • MMA Mania : Predictions, Odds, Analysis! UFC Denver, X-Factor
  • MMA Junkie : UFC on ESPN 59 commentary team, broadcast plans set: Paul Felder, Dominick Cruz on call in Denver
  • MMA Mania : Strickland Will Fight Whittaker ‘After I Win My Belt Back’
  • MMAFighting.com : Morning Report: Joe Rogan says Francis Ngannou is ‘only way that PFL’s gonna get people to pay attention’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC free fight: Tracy Cortez moves octagon record to 5-0, earns main event opportunity